Pages

November 10, 2005

yo man.. i'm back in bloggin again... life couldnt get ani better for me nowadays... as usual my relationship wif him is still in the unknown suitation... OMG... who can advise me wat shld i do... i kinda enjoy this kind of relation but then i am scare that i cant control myself and let myself fall deeper for him... Haix.. why cant he simply tell me how he feel for me? and let me directly kwn which path to go...

recently i been thinkin about the issue that everyone is talkin about... Regarding about girls puttin up their naked photos in their blog to attract visitor to read their blog... but common men.. who is interested in ur stuff but onli ur pics lo.. and why shld we let them have free show? but somehow there are also some ppl who simply posts their comments and keep blog as their personal dairy.. juz like me... i simply juz wanna share my blog wif my peers and frenz about my personal views and thinkin towards certain issue or stuff... and my welldoin for those who are in oversea now...

by being a blogger can also make urself famous le.. for instance recently the Dawn Yeo.. and also Xia Xue... these two ppl have make themselves famous by being a blogger... kinda envy them but wat to do.. both of them are so pretty and got the x factor to attract ppl attention... to me writing a blog is nthing wrong but somehow is something personal which u willingly to share out wif ppl ard the world.. ritez... so common we shldnt stop bloggin... dun ever let dwn those ppl who startted this trademark.. Blogger Rocks..