Pages

November 19, 2005

todae is my happy day... i finally free from my m5 le... i finally manage to pass it le.. the wish really cum true men... i realli nid to go bencoolen to repay le.. the god have really grant my wish to let me pass... at least my effort of studyin nv go dwn the drain... hehe...

life as usual goes on for the same to me.. but recently get to buaya wif one MALAY guy.. lolx.. he's a security guard frm Cisco wrkin at POwer SeraYa..he's one yr older than me.. which is 22 this yr... his name is Faizal... haha.. dunno hw to pronounce sia.. so chim de.. aniwae he's kinda a cute guy but then always bully me de.. saddish... todae he told me that he like me... but cum to think if i really believe i really veri Kiddy le.. cos i'm nt 3 yr old kid anymore le.. we kwn each other for nearly few months cum to actual... only recently we exchange number for contact as i'm leavin there soon le.. as usual i told him that we nid time to kwn each other better as frenz first... rite guys?

haix.. my relation wif yw still goes on the same as usual.. nthin special happen between us.. still kor and mei for us.. but the bondin between us is tend to gets stronger at least i kwn hw much i meant in his heart... lolx.. so bhb hor me.. but frankly at least i kwn he still care for me.. no matter as Mei or frenz or even gf.. care is veri impt.. this show i still stand a certain value in his life... perhap life wont be the same without me le.. or maybe will be better off wo me in his life.. shldnt be?

hey... come on Px.. wat have u promise urself? in this few yrs maybe 5 yrs dwn the road... shldnt care for love but only for $$$ and family plus frenz... perhap cum to xin guang alone de lifestyle le.. even though sometime i do feel lonely but at least i kwn i wont be alone forever... this loniness is only for the moment...

recently there's alot of issue on pre marriage sex... there's diff ways of saying... frankly to me there isnt any right or wrong i this behaviour... but most impt thing is u must be responsible in ur way of action.. nt because u cant bear the responsibility then u got to sacrifise a new born life... in this case this way of doing is definately nt correct le.. to me i nv really disagree or agree to this issue la.. but to me is that recently Virgin are hard to find le.. isnt it? so for me i will still preserve this to my loves one... perhap might nt be my husband but he must be my most beloved man... lolx.. so mushy men.. so girls out there rmb to protect urself of cos i'm nt askin u nt to lost to ur bf... if u realli think is the right moment then i got nthing to say le.. haha...

k ba guys.. me got to slp le... mornin everyone... yawnz... me do my overtime till i going to koon.. plus last nite nv slp well cos my exam.. haix.. going hea wire soon le..