Pages

December 09, 2005

Today is the most unlucky day for me... Late for my M9 exam and flung the paper... feelin kinda demoralise now... haix... thought i can pass this paper at one go... but never expect that i still cant escape the retaking fate... Saddish sia... and my next retest date will be on next tuesday... hope i can make it this time... realli hope to pass and officially be an insurance agent... Beside another Sad thing is that.. my frenz Rae tot i have cum between her and her Boyfrenz, Calvin... Comeon i couldnt fall in love wif him de as he simply too old for me le...and we doesnt have the kind of chemistry...

Gotta tell u that i have already agree to Faizal to be his girlfrenz... but now his attitude totally change le... becum kinda cold to me... haix.. also dunno wat he wans sia... perhap i shldnt say Yes to him ba... recently feel kinda lonely even though i try to keep myself occupied wit tons of works.. but i juz cant keep on thinkin about Yuwei... simply i dunno why le... i really nid him to be myside sia... i kwn is kinda abit unfair for Faizal but then i love Yuwei and of cos i do like Faizal but Love and Like is a two differnt matter... i do try to give myself and Faizal A chance but then now it seems like he totally give this chance up... as i found him too petty and simply he dun understand me... dunnoe wat i wan neither do i understand wat he wan... Perhap a companion ship instead of loving me... Is it so difficult to find te guy that u love and yet he love u too? i shld really break up wif Faizal fast as i really think it is wasting our time...