Pages

December 14, 2011

Emo Day

I really dont know who to talk to, therefore I decided to blog it down. Why do people gets married? Is it really important to find someone similar to you and have the common interests with you? One of my guy friend asked me a question, people gets married and have children then I also follow them right? My reply to him was maybe he is right, cos upon married I didnt really think alot, I just feel that he is the one for me. And whatever differences we have, I believ LOVE can overcome them. I told my friend, what is the point of thinking so much, when the feel is right then is right. If LOVE can be think logically then it wont be LOVE anymore.

Before gets married, my hubby and I are quite different poles of the world. Like most of the girls out there, I love romantic stuff (not neccessary must be money purchase stuff), surprises, little tiny thoughts to show he knows me and understand me. My hubby on the other hand is a very spendthrift guy, who think of getting his first pot of gold and then can enjoy. When we statrted to plan for marriage till now, I have been compromising him, by cutting down my personal expenses. But whatever I do he dont seems to appreciate. He always think that I am quite hard to maintain, but to be very frank, I am actually quite a easy maintenance girl who doesnt expect her hubby to buy her diamonds, branded bags etc. Cos I understand the current circumstances we have.

Before we got married, I always have the kind of romantic thinking whereby both of us can really work hard together and create our first pot of gold and then both of us can do whatever we like. In the end, this idea seems to be easy but hard to carry out. Cos one person effort might not be enough. Cos he dont think that way, his mentality is that it doesnt matter how much you earn, is how much you can save. And income always come in Different sorts of form, not neccessary must work hard in Insurance line and can relay on Trading.

To be frank, he is correct in his sense. Income comes in different forms. But without the main stream of income, there wont be 2nd or 3rd stream of income isnt it? He have the talent and skill in his trading, and I really hope that he can be successful in what he is good in.

Please do not be mistaken that my Hubby is not good. Instead he is a very good, caring hubby to me (apart from Money or work related issue). I just thought of having a effective communication with him. I just wants to be his friend and also his partner in life, and create a better future for both of us and our kids in the future. And not always because of small little issue like Money or work and affects our relationship. I believe that everything would turn out fine in this coming year 2012.