Pages

December 21, 2011

Function & Gathering

Good Morning Everyone, was back in blogging finally since 14th Dec till now. Past few days was a busy one for me as I have gatherings to attend.. ;>

Last Sunday on the 18th Dec, is was my good friend, Shin's wedding. Although both of us wasnt so close as before after graduate from Poly, but she is a very nice friend to have. Was very happy for her as both her hubby and her was my polymate, they have been dating since poly year 2 till now, OMG a good 10 years isnt it? Both of them are really MR N MRS Smart people. It is really a very tough job for Shin to maintain a LONG distance relationship as out of this 10 years, 5 years was a LONG distance relationship as her hubby was studying in Australia. May both of them have a blissful marriage ahead and create a future call HOME..

After sunday lunch Wedding, I have a terrible headache sia. Maybe I shouldnt drink any wine to add on the tension I already had before the commencement of the Lunch Wedding. ;> At Night, my beloved Hubby cooked a very Delicious dinner for me while I was sleeping. So sweet of him isnt it? ;P

Monday was a gathering of my Secondary friends, with Sze, Ting and also Yin. Ad didnt make it as her children wasnt feeling well. Only then I realise that my current blog was still reading by Ting, OMG next time cannot write ur Bad stuff here liao.. Hahaha... Anyway glad that this Blog was still Rmb by you. ;> All 3 of us had a great chat throughout that night dinner and Yogurt.. Looking forward to our next meetup, hopefully wont drag too long. Thanks for listening and advicing me that day..

This entry doesnt really serve any purpose, but however is just expressing my Thanksfulness and Blessing to my Friends.