Pages

December 07, 2011

Just Random Thoughts

Since my last entry till now was already 5 days. Actually I am a very lucky person so far to have people who loved me and friends around me. And I recently dont know why I always have that kind of feeling something not good is going to happen. I am quite worried for my Uncle. Hopefully miracle do happen to him.

Recently I also feel that when a couple got together from BFGF to Husband and Wife, the relationship tend to change quite differently. Is from very loving to not so loving. Perhaps is another different stages of Life isnt it? That's why women tend to be older faster is because women feeds on Romances.. Furthermore I am a person who expect some simple romances but my husband on the other hand is a not romantic person. He thinks romances is a waste of money.. But actually I want is the hearts that counts. At least he spend time preparing or shop for cheap gifts.. I am not asking for LV, Prada Bags etc. Not everything can be purchase by Money right?

I am not complaining my hubby, he is a good guy, who understand me very well, care about me and most importantly he dont gamble and smoke.. haha.. Hopefully all of you haven been drowned by my nagging..

One very true things is, I am not going to care so much now as whatever have been fixed.. I cant simply because of this small little issue and get divorce right? I would still do my part as a wife even though my hubby is a Stingy guy who dont express his affection to me much. Just treasure people around me. P/s: Not everyone can be destinated to be part of your life. Some just come into your life and left some hurting marks or scars on you. However nevermind just pick yourself up and welcome another new chapter of your life.