Pages

December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas to all of you

HOHOHO, 2 more days will be Christmas coming. Hopefully everyone are in a season of love and party. For me, I am very delightful to receive my 1st and only Christmas gift from a couple client. Although is not something expensive, but at least is the thoughts that count. Thanks to Doris and Rusdi, who have really make my day. Feel so happy. Sound like a small girl am I? haha...

Yesterday a friend of mine called me to seek help for buying present for his GF..so funny a person like him would also buy present for his GF? I think he is a work maniac who work almost 12 hours a day.. And he still ask me for advice to buy something for his GF? (who doesnt even know his gf) how would i Know her taste etc? Anyway tha maturity and taste also different isnt it? haha... Somehow I am quite touched as at least he still make the effort to shop for something to his GF right? As I say is not a matter of what is the price of the Gifts, but is the thoughts that count. Ermmm.. Maybe for me la, I not saying most of the GIRLS think that way (disclaimer). Hahaha.. but in the end, dont know whether this friend of mine managed to buy something with his $500 budget from Tiffany n Co?

Anyway to all my friends and Strangers out there, a Merry Christmas to all of you and May this season of Love fill your surrounding. ;P