Pages

February 27, 2005

another day gone...

todae is a weekend but then i still gotta wrk... anyway yesterdae spend quite alot le.. haiz... money really hard to earn sia.. but spending money is easy.. ke ke.. yesterdae go out with POHLI... to KTV and we sing till ard 3 plus then go hm... i brought a mp3 player yesterday... although it wasnt a very famous brand... but to me can use can le... ermm even though spoilt then buy a new one ba... ke ke...

todae wrk at junction 8.. feeling very gd as junction 8 is my little heaven... ha ha.. tts a guy wrking at oto there... he's quite a nice guy but only kinda older than me... anyway he always make me laugh one.. so feel kinda happy wrking there then at ps cos tts the place only give me pain... anyway the auntie wrking at polar... keep asking me to consider dennis... but pls le... if only provided tt dennis also gt feeling for me then i can consider mah... otherwise very ma lu one le... perhap sometime i do agree find someone whu can make u laugh then make u cry... cos a person whu make u cry is someone whu dun treasure u...

SONG FOR TODAE: LOVE YOU SO MUCH
MOOD: UNKNOWN>>>>