Pages

February 07, 2005

a bad day for me.....

my day for todae really suck to the hell.... sorry for being so fierce... i hate my daddy... i hate him when he misunderstand me... kinda very disappointed that he yue wang me that i nv give any income to the family... but the pro is i did contribute some amount to the family only tt he dunno... anyway i dislike people to say sumthing which i nv done before..

why god is so unfair to me... give me so many problems in one yr... haiz... nthing given to me is good... all are bad is it because i dun trust in him ? and ya my lord? ha ha... i dun really believe in all this lo... i only believ in myself and my religion... of cos is buddhist... sorry being so religious.. just hope tt this cuming yr will be a better yr for me even though i know it wont be but just hope it wont be as bad as wat i think...