Pages

February 15, 2005

.......... nthing special

haiz... finally the 6 days holidae over le.. although six days seem to be long but then to me is juz like a few hours le... wat to do... when u really enjoy then the time passes very fast... to me this new yr is nthing... but then i do enjoy this special season as it really give us a chance to spend time with family... especially during the reunion dinner although this yr we eat at home... instead of resturant.... where there are alot of ppl... this yr i nv have a chance to go dwn to chinatown... feel abit sad but cum to think there's nthing special abt it only to squeeze with ppl... ppl mountain ppl sea le... ha ha...

my ang BAo collection this yr wasnt much ermm.. cant blame la.. cos me getting older too le so cant expected every yr to collect alot of ang BAo... but to me the amount of ang bAO is nt importance... only the heart that count... he he...

todae is the first day that i start wrk... but nthing happening stuff occur... which is a gd sign... he he... haiz... kinda sad.. later a few hours.. me gotta go wrk again... better go and take a rest le... he he...
nitez....