Pages

February 22, 2005

so sad...

todae consider nt bad for me cos watched a movie with my frenz at PS, Constantine.. wow the actor dam handsome lo... he he... anyway this movie is quite a nice movie lo... keke... quite worth seeing... anyway sometime i still wonder whether there's really heaven and hell exist... ermm.. perhap they do exist is whether up to u to believe ant...

todae i really feeling very sad.. cos i read his blog and found out tt he already gt gf le... haiz... and his gf treat him very gd... hw cum he rather choose other ppl than me? anyway i know the answer... there are certain thing tat i cant give whereby others can... haiz... maybe tt person is very pretty ba... wat to do i do nt have a pretty angel face... wat to do... love required chemistry to start... maybe he and me just dun have the chemistry ba... sob sob... but dunnoe why he really stand whole portion of my heart... no one else can enter my world anymore for the time being... only him...

sometimes i really dunnoe wat else can i do to win his heart back again... but somehow i know wat is meant to be urs is urs... and u no nid to do anything it will still be urs... maybe me and him final status is strangers ba...

Song For Todae: Jie Shou
Mood For Todae: Extreme Sad...