Pages

February 02, 2005

tired day for me...

so happy todae chat wif him on msn... ha ha... anyway i belive tt person do know whu is him... anyway i'm really happy tt can chat wif him quite alot lo.. and indeed i feel better in this way ba... perhap we are destinated to be frenz onli... let fate decide everything for me... but fate is a very funny thing... like to play a joke one me by letting me c his frenz so often... but nt him.. Dun tell me i'm really destinated to be wif his frenz? ha ha... i gues it wont happen la... cos even though u have alot of fate wif tt person doesnt mean u will be wif him ma... right?

talking about todae work load... haiz.. got so many calibration report to be done... and ya working in this new company for abt one month le... still trying to get used to the environment... haiz... wat to do...who ask me being terminated by my old company... haiz.. but till now so far so good.. the best thing i enjoy is to travel from singapore main land to jurong island... wow kinda fun sia can c alot of nice view.. ha ha..