Pages

February 20, 2005

yet another day passed....

wow todae finally nv posted all those meaningful topic le... haiz.. frankly i also dunno wat to write abt todae... but todae is my FRENZ Vivienne's Birthdae...she finally 21 yrs old le... and todae she held a celebration at Aranda Country Club... she really spent alot for this time celebration... kinda envy her cos she really gt a very teng ta de father... but then she still nt happy and even argue with her father and tt time it really hurt her daddy...

perhap sometime ppl really nt contended with wat they have ba... they tend to ask for more and more... kinda sound like the peisi commercial... lol... why people tend to be greedy? maybe this is the only way to keep track with the rapid changes of the society...

haiz... life sometime can really very stressful le... and people sometime do learnt from stress and try to overcome it... todae during the party, nt all of my poly mates turn up... but kinda happy cos at least can c them lo after graduation since last yr... they really change alot le... some becum more and more like strangers... and some becum more and more zi bi... ha ha... anyway i dun really have much topic to say with them only to certain ppl whu are close to me... kinda happy to c my frenz really enjoy her 21st birthdae... wow after seven months later will be my turn to celebrate le... kinda headache sia... dunnoe hw to celebrate sia... and dunnoe hw much i nid to spend le...

haiz... do u know past few days.. my former ex asked me to try out with him again.. but i rejected him as my heart still cant get over with one person... perhap u can say me stupid anyway 3 months have passed since we break... but he still stand a very big portion in my heart... no matter hw long it take i still think i will wait for him... unless something have happen to me... another reason is till nw i'm nt prepared to get into another relation with someone else.. cos kinda feel is nt fair with both of us... s i did try out one time before but in the end i decided to break up with him.. as i know he himself also nt prepared to be commited in a relation yet... so this time i decided to leave it to fate to decide for me...

Song For Todae: Tong Hua
MooD for Todae: Unknow...