Pages

February 16, 2005

boring day....

times passes so fast todae is the middle of the week le.. soon one week will be gone le...yea... a few more days i will be getting my salary le... can go shopping again le yeepi so HAPPY.... yesterdae go out wif my frenzs they all... he also got cum... initially tot he wont be cuming le but kinda surprised to c him cuming too... the feeling is kinda awkward sia u know...

i brought a present for him for V day... Dunno whether he will like it anot... One of my frenz say kinda old for him but maybe my taste isnt tt gd ba... he he... sumtime i really think he still have sum feelin for my frenz... anyway wat to do my frenz is better than me in everyway mah... but if tts the case i wish them all the best... perhap is really time for me to SHOU Fang Kai le... dun worry and care so much of him... on the other hand is really tough cos i nv ever like sumone so deep before.... is very xin ku and alot of heart pain.....

wow todae the weather is dam HOT sia... haiz work in the chemical plant gotta walked up and down till my leg going to break le... ha ha.... but kinda very HAppy in travelling and wasting time... cos i'm PAID to walked... ha ha... haiz.. wow headache nw... wow as if the whole head going to burst le... so pain sia... hope later will feel better.. haiz later gotta go out again so sianz... boring sia....

Yi Si De Mei Hao ----> song for todae...

{我想 我等 我期待 ,我遇见你是最美的意外}